Tuesday, August 11, 2015

MUNCHSTER BITES: Taco Vengo

Taco Vengo is a quaint restaurant located along East Capitol Drive behind Longanissa Sopresa fronting D’ Ace Plaza. You won’t even notice that its there, the location is an open secret to those who frequent Kapitolyo. I highly recommend couples who’d like to stay under the radar to dine here as the restaurant exudes an exclusive and hidden appeal. It’s like saying, relax you won’t get seen here.

The price is above average, here’s what we ordered:

Nachos: Can be shared by two people. I loved that there’s an egg. Its my first time to see nachos topped with egg on it. You gotta love the gooey cheese! 

Chicken Tacos: My favorite! A bit expensive for the amount of serving but flavorful and still worth every peso. I think we got this for free.


Pork Cheek (Sisig) Tacos: Not a fan of sisig so I'd probably pass on this one on my next visit. 


Steak Burrito: Can be split into three. This was heavenly! The steak was cooked medium rare, I would normally feel squeamish after seeing raw portions of meat but it’s a good thing that it was wrapped with veggies. 


Chuwaffle: Beautiful concoction! I love how the melted salted caramel blended with the mantecado or was that vanilla ice cream over the hot churro waffle. This can be shared by three persons but if you have a sweet tooth you can easily finish one plate.

Bite Cost: P100 - P300 
Munch worthy: Yes. Great for intimate dinners. 
Walker repeat: Yes. 

Located at 16 United Street,Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Cash transaction only 



No comments:

Post a Comment