Saturday, August 29, 2015

New world, Old feelings

So here I am again going through the motions 
I miss you, its stupid 
I can't afford to feel this way 
I've been trying so hard to make this go away 

So I've started work already and its quite a challenge to accomplish tasks as I don't have a desk or a computer yet. I'm still getting used to the work environment and process. I go home late and feel so tired. Its sad that there's no one waiting for me to give me a hug, eat dinner with me and say that he'll always have my back. Opening yourself to one person is such a huge risk. Rewarding, very. Painful as hell, possibly. You are as cold as ice and hard as a rock. Its like we never met. But don't get me wrong, I don't want to get back together. I've learned to let go and be selfless. I know you won't read this so I won't filter my feelings. Every time I say goodbye I keep looking back to memories I can never come back to. 

Good night my dear friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment