Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Friday night with HS loves

After x number of years, finally we meet! I’m happy to see these beautiful ladies.
Soon to be Mrs. Atty. Ann Reas- de Vera, blooming momma grace and our charming balikbayan Aya! We were supposed to watch Magic Mike but due to my unavailability we ended up having coffee which turned out to be the best decision we made that night. It’s great to be with people whom you can share things without the fear of being judged. Ika-nga sa instagram #nofilter.

We are each other’s support group. We all have our own strengths, from good listeners to counselors. Buti nalang waived ang fees ni Atty. Reas hehe


I am so blessed to have known these inspiring women. To more years of friendship and see you soon. Hopefully with Julyan and our lost friend Liz. I love you girls! 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have instagram? If not you should get one so you can update your daily food! I would like to follow you. Amazing blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete