Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Broken as planned

I am broken and it’s time to pick up the pieces

Last Sunday, I attended The Feast in Valle Verde. No one invited me. I came out of desperation in need of support. As you may all know (readers), I have been living independently and there are times that I feel so alone. The person whom I used to run to has shunned me completely. They say that there are no coincidences and that all the things happening around are perfectly planned by God.  

Behind a smile is a person struggling, full of fear and uncertainty. A person unable to reap the opportunities presented by God, bounded by an invisible rope pulling her farther away from her dream. All of us are broken; there is a reason for that. We are placed in that situation because we need to learn and we have the ability to overcome the challenges and be an instrument of change. Reach out to people thirsty for understanding, poor in spirit, silently crying for help and at the verge of giving up.


We are here for a reason. Let us use our brokenness to inspire people. There is no better time to reach out than now. I am not yet a committed servant. I don’t even read and own a bible; I don’t regularly attend mass and sometimes would skip it because I was lazy. But I am willing to change, step by step in order to achieve spiritual healing and committed to understand his messages and strengthen my faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment