Monday, December 12, 2011

Frost Bite: Bee vs. Frosty

COLD TREATS 
Strolling in Landmark and Greenbelt is not an easy thing to do. Both tired, irritated with huge crowds, blistered feet (my feet) and Jai’s aching knee we headed off to Jollibee for a quick snack.

Jai ordered one Strawberry Sundae as I placed checkered bandages on my feet.

I’m not a fan of strawberries unlike Jai who likes that kind of stuff (coming from Baguio and all :P)  

Anyway, I tried his Strawberry Sundae and it tasted quite good and for only P25.00 it seems like a decent treat.

On the way home, I decided to try Wendy’s Vanilla Frosty and I loved it! I wouldn’t mind spending P38.00 for a small cup although I think Mad Marks' Madagascar Homemade Vanilla Bean with walnuts remains unbeatable. 

Food Bill: P25.00 Jollibee Strawberry Sundae + P38.00 Small Wendy's Vanilla Frosty = P63.00



Bite Cost: Less than P50.00 
Munch Worthy: Yes
Walker Repeat: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment