Monday, December 19, 2011

Frost Bite: DEC Cold Drinks

Refreshments from a Chinese deli shop after a late lunch/ early dinner meal from Luk Yuen.

I remember my mom used to buy grocery items from DEC (from the old virramall) and she would often buy refreshments after. It was quite popular then too. I later found out through the Internet that DEC means Diao Eng Chai. :D

We were thinking of Happy Lemon as an option but seeing the long lines and hefty price I insisted that we try DEC's Jelly Fruit Drinks. 


My drink on the left: Taro. Jai's drink: Melon

Jai's verdict on his Melon drink: Too sweet. Not really a fan of it. 

My verdict on my Taro drink: Tastes good enough but Quickly's Taro Ice is better. 



DEC is affordable but not comparable to Happy Lemon’s creative drinks and different concoctions. 



Total Bill: Melon Drink- P50 + Taro- P50 = P100.00 (i forgot the exact price but it won't exceed more than P65/drink). 


Bite Cost: P65/person (vat inclusive)
Munch Worthy: Yes 
Walker repeat: Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment