Saturday, July 18, 2015

MUNCHSTER BITES: Crepeman Kapitolyo

NOSTALGIA AT CREPEMAN KAPITOLYO

I intended to go to a learning function but was unfortunately too late to make it. Instead of heading to Cha Dao I ended up at Crepeman CafĂ©. Luckily they have an ongoing promo, half off coffee based drinks when you purchase any crepe until July 31, 2015. I’ve known Crepeman since college; the owner was the one serving in the cafeteria. It’s great that they were able to expand and put up stores.

I made a big mistake of not eating my choco crepe immediately as the crepe got hard and brittle. The caramel macchiato is heaven! Regular price is P105 and I only paid P52.50 because of the promo.  

Bite Cost: From P50 – P200
Munch worthy: Yes. I will try savory crepes on my next visit. Eat it while it’s hot.
Walker repeat: Yes. A quiet place with good wifi. 

Visit their facebook page: Crepeman Kapitolyo

No comments:

Post a Comment