Saturday, June 13, 2015

MUNCHSTER BITES: Sarsa

Sarsa Kitchen is fit for a lunch date with officemates or your special someone. I wouldn't recommend it that much for families mainly because the serving is very limited and can be consumed by 1-2 persons only. The taste did compensate for the serving size. The food is priced above average for young professionals. What I love about Sarsa is every dish has a twist! 

So, drumroll please..

Kilawin na Tanigue 200+/order
I love this appetizer! I've always been a fan of raw food. This is a winner for me. 

Tortang talong and crispy sardines with kesong puti
Not your usual talong! I was wondering what's in the talong until I browsed for the menu and found out that the secret ingredient was crispy sardines. I enjoyed this dish as well but don't find myself craving for it.
Lechon kawali Bicol eexpress
Love the crunchiness of the meat but the sauce lacked that kick of chili I was expecting

Kare kare
 


The meat was okay. The sauce is good but I prefer Gerry's grill's Kare kare.

Branches: 
BGC 
7th Ave cor 25th St. 
Tel. 866.0912 | 0927 706.0773

MOA, 2F South Veranda
Tel 0915 307.1426

Makati, 109 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati

Open: 11:00 am t 11:00 pm

Bite Cost: Php 300 -Php 500/person
Munch Worthy: Definitely. Always a great choice for a quick date with friends.
Walker Repeat: yup. Although its not something that I would suddenly crave for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment