Friday, June 12, 2015

happy Z feels: #WalangForever

Happy Independence Day!

So here I am doing my best to think positive :)

My phone went on a spontaneous vacation and plunged into the majestic caves of toilet land. It was like the Nestea commercial on replay. I dried it out only to find out that it won't open again. Hence the famous #walangforever line crossed my mind. Connecting this to our daily lives, its true that things, especially people who are important to us and whom we've invested our time and were once attached to can leave us in a blink of an eye.Nothing's permanent. So what does a girl/guy have to do for self preservation? Believe.

Believe that the best companion you have is yourself. Being able to stand on your own will make you bullet proof from the risk of being left behind. Never lose hope and still believe in the magic of trusting again. Believe that when something goes away it just makes space for something better. Forget and let go of the bad memories and treasure the good. Don't lose yourself in the process. It hurts as hell but you'll get over it and one wake up and be surprised that you've gained the skill of forgiveness and acceptance.  

So to my Marian S1 phone, I hope you find peace and I am looking forward to better days with my new companion and adventure buddy, Lynx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment