Monday, October 29, 2012

“I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal”

 “How can you be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal?”

WACOAL PRODUCT LIST
Anyone can be body beautiful with a healthy lifestyle, confidence and a pair of great underwear, the best kept secret of women my age :D Transitioning from being a teenager to a young adult is a monumental event. It's the age of independence and about making decisions that will turn our lives 360 degrees. From plain whites to color. 
From hot summer flings to relationships for keeps. Change takes place.

Being in my early 20’s I’m very experimental when it comes to style and my overall image. I’m the type of girl that doesn’t go with the trend but go with what’s comfortable and stylish based on my perception.
Can be worn in several ways! Click here

I’m usually a t-shirt and jeans girl when going out on dates, but there are times when I’m required to wear slacks and dresses for business meetings. I chose this design (SA 2355, SJ 2355) because its versatile and can be used for various types of clothes. This design fits my body perfectly and will accentuate and enhance my assets. It has a pastel shade that goes well with light colored shirts and very age appropriate. A sweet sexy surprise for your special someone. Seriously, I don't mind spending a little extra for trusted 
quality.

I just love the cute ribbon accent which matches my cutesy style. Its young, cute and sweet just like my personality (as how my bf describes me *blush*) . I also appreciate the half cup design for cleavage showing dresses. 

You can’t go wrong with the right pair of underwear. 
It can definitely make or break your over-all look and posture.
 

Its great that Wacoal tailor fit the appropriate design and style for various ages.
 Support Wacoal’s advocacy and be body beautiful inside and out! Keep abreast!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment