Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MUNCHSTER BITES: S&R 99-ers

Dining alone is such a hassle for me, no one to share with and it comes out expensive. So after my ukay shopping in Cubao I remembered that there's a S&R Newyork Style Pizza in Puregold Cubao, not far from the ukay stores and checked if they still have their P99 peso promo. Drumroll: Yay! I was able to avail it and although I was craving for pizza I couldn't help being curious so I ordered their cheeseburger instead just to try it out.(Btw, this post is late so I'm not sure if they still have this)

The Cheeseburger: So worth it! (Originally this costs P99/ala carte). The burger was moist and juicy plus you can put unlimited onions and sauces.
The Fries: Real potato goodness. Fat fries is way better than thin ones. (Originall costs P49/ala carte) 
Huge Drink: I couldn't even finish half of it, too bad Bee's not with me. He's the monster when it comes to drinks. (Originally costs P39/large cup) 

Photo Menu: S&R Menu  (just got this from Flickr, I do not own this photo)

Visit S&R at Puregold Cubao (near Farmers Plaza) 

Total food cost: Cheeseburger, large softdrink and fries = P99.00 (promo)

Walker Map: From MRT Shaw Blvd. to Puregold Cubao 
1. Ride MRT Shaw Boulevard to MRT Cubao Station. 
2. Alight at Farmers Plaza side. 
3. Go towards Jollibee.
4. You'll see Puregold (whole building) across Tropical Hut Farmers. 
5. S&R is on the 2nd Floor. 

Bite Cost: Quite expensive without the promo :) 
Munch Worthy: Yes. Loved their burger and huge pizza! plus fries :D 10/10 bites
Walker repeat: Yes. I did actually (with Bee) 

6 comments:

  1. sulit to ah! walang ganitong promo sa S&R Fort :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk if they still have this promo now but yea super sulit :D

      Delete
  2. S&R Cubao? Did they open recently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think they've been operating since last year :D

      Delete
  3. sana bukas open ang s&r. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamusta? nakakain ka sa s&r? :D

    ReplyDelete