Friday, August 24, 2012

HORDE BITES: Mann Hann

Food Adventures with my family! 
Khail (eldest apo), Dad and Ma

From the left: Angelo, Jedi, Sonny, Jester, Jon. Kayla and Beng
It's seldom that we all get together for a lunch out but when we do, Mann Hann is an all time favorite. My parents now lives in Pampanga with my eldest brother so whenever they visit we often go out for lunch. 

Parade of delectable Chinese food, YUM! 

Starting off with MEAT & POULTRY
Price: P275/order (Good for 2-3 people)
Lechon Macau! Kuya Sonny ordered this. The lechon was okay, I think I favor North Park's Lechon Macau more. Dad liked it though. 







Price: P280/order (Good for 2-3 people)
Crispy Hong Kong White Chicken! It had that salty taste that I love plus tender meat. 










SEAFOOD
Price: P270/order (Good for 2-3 people)
Ate Beng's favorite, Fried Squid.Think about calamares dipped in bagoong sauce. Yummy! I love this dish! Totally worth it :) 





P275/order (Good for 2-3 people)
Seafood Special, Ma and I ordered this dish. It had squid, fish fillet, shitake mushrooms, button mushrooms, prawn, bell peppers in tausi sauce. From the name itself, this truly is SPECIAL! You can get a lot from one bowl. Talk about sulit! 






Price: P280/order (Good for 2-3 people)
Yang Chow Rice. I think we had 2 to 3 orders of this. 















Iced Tea. I think it has pandan. Nothing special about it. 











Mann Hann will continue to be our favorite Chinese restaurant. Btw, they also deliver :) 



MENU:

Visit Mann Hann 
001 A. Bldg. A SM Megamall Edsa, Mandaluyong City

Tel. No. 631-0466

Please click on the link for a list of branches: Mann Hann

Walker Map:  From MRT Ortigas Station
1. Walk towards SM Megamall.
2. Go to SM Supermarket (Bldg.A) entrance and take the escalator going down, you'll see Mann Hann on your right. 

Bite Cost: P200/person
Munch Worthy: Yes. 9/10 bites! 
Walker repeat: Everytime :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment