Saturday, January 14, 2012

MUNCH MONSTER raid: Wham Burgers

 
Almost the same size as my cellphone :D 

So, Last Tuesday night I decided to drop by SM Megamall and use my WHAM Burger voucher which I bought from Beeconomic. It’s a Brekkie Burger set meal worth P314.00.

What is a Brekkie Burger?
It’s a grilled 1/3 lb. beef patty topped with cheese, bacon and fried egg.

All I can say is, WHAM! This burger is sooo good! The patty is so juicy and every bite is tastefully satisfying and not to mention big bacon strips, egg and cheese that made me really happy.

I had a hard time finishing it all by myself because of the fries (real POTATO fries) and bottomless drink that came with it. One burger can be shared by two persons. It was huge!

The regular price of a Brekkie burger is P182.00, not too bad for a 1/3lb burger with 3 toppings on it. You can add fries for P66.00 and bottomless drink (choice of coca-cola products, del monte four seasons or lipton iced tea) for P66.00.

This was surely a great treat I bought for myself. I was feeling lonely that day because my piggy Jai was out of town :( Pigging-out without my piggy is not the same. Aww :( 



But anyway, I recommend WHAM to burger lovers out there. Its definitely worth the price. 

Take Home: 1/2 of my burger
Bite Cost: P155.00 (discount voucher from Beeconomic)
Munch Worthy: Definitely! 10 bites! 
Walker repeat: Yes. Must eat here with Jai

Show off your grill - Visit WHAM today! 
Located at the Lower Ground Floor, SM Megamall A 
Business Hours: Monday to Sunday
10:00am - 10:00pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment