Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MUNCHSTER BITES: House of Lasagna


Again, I purchased food vouchers from Ensogo and scored 1 whole Beef Lasagna with free 1 whole Carbonara Lasagna from House of Lasagna's newly opened branch at Eton Centris. 

I tagged it as the next best thing compared to my all time favorite Beef Lasagna from Bon a Petit.  The pasta was cooked al dente and generous servings of sauce and cheese. 










Bee liked the Carbonara over the beef while I had my taste buds raving for the beef lasagna because of the hefty servings of cheese, would be better if they added more beef. 

The service was superb and availing our voucher was a breeze. I'd love to go back. The prices for the lasagna was reasonable considering the quality and the serving size. Other menu items were a little bit steep for us but maybe the taste and servings would compensate for it. 


After filling our tummies we hopped on the MRT to go to Gateway to watch Les Miserables. We opted to take the train rather than bring the car because of the FREE Parking at Centris. 

Les Miserables was a great movie especially for those who are into Broadway musicals because this movie was 2% talk and 98% singing. Anne Hathaway truly deserves her Golden Globe. I was moved by her portrayal of Fantine, the despair of a mother separated from her child and was forced to give up her lovely long hair, tooth and soul. Another highlight for me was Sacha Baron Cohen. I couldn't stop laughing whenever he would be in the scene. I can't help but imagine Borat and Aladeen but he did justice to his role. Bravo Sacha! 


It was around 9:15pm when we headed back to Centris. It was a fun night for Bee and I, although I had my occasional mood swings but Bee was patient enough to tolerate it. 

MENU:

 




Food-a-counting:
Beef Lasagna (1 order)             P200.00
Carbonara Lasagna (1 order)     P200.00
Garlic Bread (10 pcs.)              P40.00 
Cost of ENSOGO VOUCHER       P199.00
ENSOGO VOUCHER DISCOUNT  (P400.00)
Tip                                        P15.00

Total Cash-Out                        P254.00
Total Savings                          P256.00

Bite Cost: P200 and up 
Munch Worthy: Yes. Great Food and Service! 
Walker repeat: Yes. I'd love to try their three cheese and pesto lasagna next time.

House of Lasagna
ETON Centris Walk, Unit D G/F Cyberpod Bldg.
Edsa cor. Q. Ave., Quezon City 
Visit their Facebook page for more info: House of Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment