Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MUNCHSTER BITES: Hainanese Delights

A delightful anniversary date!

Times have been tough for Bee and I. In layman’s term, we’re broke. But this didn't stop us from having a simple date for our anniversary. Bee insisted on dinning at Almon Marina, which I wanted to try ever since but upon checking the prices I suggested that we just dine somewhere else.

We decided to try out a newly opened restaurant named Hainanese Delights. We often pass by this restaurant every time we stroll around Megamall. Their P120 unlimited rice promo is a great deal! It’s affordable, the place is decent for conversations and we can have a sumptuous meal within our means.  


I ordered their signature Hainan Fried Chicken while Bee had Porky Chop. I loved the chicken; it had that crisp and salty taste smothered with yummy sauce. Bee loved it too. He’s Porky Chop tasted okay, but it’s the usual grilled liempo you can order elsewhere plus it was thinly sliced, a bit disappointing :/


I’m so thankful that we lasted 5 years together. We're far from perfect but I’d rather be in an imperfect relationship with someone who accepts all my flaws and still loves me anyway. We are not sure about the future. I don’t know if we’ll end up together but I surely want it to be him. I pray every night that God would allow me to keep him. 

August 12, 2012 - 5th year Anniversary :D 



Visit Hainanese Delights at 
G/F SM Megamall Bldg. A (right in front of Chatime) Dona Julia Vargas Ave. Wack Wack Mandaluyong Philippines

Total food cost: P120 (Hainan Fried Chicken w/unli rice) + P120 (Porky Chop w/unli rice) = P240.00

Bite Cost: P120/meal
Munch Worthy: Yes. Very affordable. Unlimited rice meals are now priced P130.00 
Walker repeat: Yes. Quality Hainan Chicken and rice :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment