Thursday, October 11, 2012

happyZ supports: Happy Pencils and Thousand Hugs

I SUPPORT HAPPY PENCILS AND THOUSAND HUGS


The story behind supporting this project: 
The first time my friend, Jess posted this project I was easily drawn to it. I found the boxes interesting and the ad well executed. I was curious about the objective of the project, the first word I saw was lapis, so it gave me the idea that it involves donating pencils :D 

Why support this project: 
 It’s a simple move of providing assistance to young Filipino students, a small step that will eventually turn into a big leap. If more people will see the heart of this project = more kids will be helped.

Spread out this wonderful news, it can be your small step :D 

For more information about this project, please click here

To donate, please see the ad above for drop-off points or click here

Please support by liking their facebook page : Happy Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment