Monday, October 15, 2012

LOOK: Shunji Matsuo Salon

After how many months, I decided to have my hair cut. I usually go for a "safe" cut - trimming and restyling my medium to long hair but this time I wanted to go for a short hairstyle. Why? Because the trend right now is having long wavy/curly hair and I didn't want to have the same hairstyle as everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I love curls but I just don't want to have it right now. 

I want a similar hairstyle (please see photo) 
Horikita Maki of Hana Kimi (jp)
So this is my before and after picture :D 
Other pictures are posted in my facebook account, click here to view photos. 

Not exactly the same with Maki's because my cut's longer but quite similar when in natural form (when it's not blow dried), plus my bangs are on the right side :D I'm really happy with my cut. It's a drastic change from my usual hairstyle.

I recommend Ms. Mercy of Shunji Matsuo Salon, Kapitolyo Pasig City. It took an hour plus to finish my cut. She's really into detail and very patient with customers. 

Haircut rates (varies depending on stylist's rank) 
Louie- P600.00 
BamBam- P400.00 
Mercy- P300.00 (RECOMMENDED by friends) 
Stylist (forgot name) - P150.00 

w/ shampoo, blow dry and styling (except for the P150) 

Fact: The owner of Shunji Matsuo Salon also owns Cafe Juanita and Haru (formerly SOHO). 

Located at #17 West Capitol Dr., Kapitolyo Pasig City
Telephone Number: 631-9424

LOOK cost: P300.00
Tip: P50.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment