Monday, June 11, 2012

TEA's me: Cha Dao Tea Place

 Yesterday CDTP celebrated their 1 year anniversary and gave away one free drink for every purchase of one drink. Buy 1 Take 1 on all drinks (froth blends not included). 

Bee's pick: Sour Apple Yakult Blend with Nata sinkers. It was an adventure ordering this, clueless and curious how it tasted. His drink tasted like sour jelly ace, in a GOOD way. I'm happy that he liked his drink :D thumbs up on this one. 











While Bee is more of the "fruity" person, I'm more of the brewed tea girl. I ordered Wintermelon Creme with Nata, it was very creamy as expected. I like the creaminess and sweetness of this drink but I must say that Black Milk Tea (house blend) still tops my list. 


Thank you for this treat CDTP Kapitolyo Branch! :D Super nice staff! 




Total drink cost: XL Wintermelon Creme- P75 + Nata sinkers - P10 + free XL Sour Apple Yakult Blend with Nata sinkers = P85 
Bite cost: P45 ~ P95/drink 
Munch worthy: Yes. Affordable compared to other tea places + free wifi. 
Walker repeat: Anytime :D Best affordable tea place in Kapitolyo

No comments:

Post a Comment