Sunday, June 10, 2012

MUNCHSTER BITES: Bagnet Boy

First, I got attracted to their logo. I'm a collector of pig stuff (from stuff toy, accesories etc.) so it was like looking at a pot of piggy gold. I decided to eat here and ordered their Bagnet with rice meal. Yummy! It has that crisp and crunch you're looking for in authentic bagnet. I haven't tried the original bagnet from Ilocos though but this is the closest I've gone. 
 The most affordable bagnet meal starts at P85.00- bagnet served with soup, rice and tomatoes w/cucumber as a side dish.

You can have it with your choice of veggies for P99.00 or be crazy over bagnet and order their 1/4kilo for P175.00. They also have other combo meals (w/o the bagnet) of Ilocos favorites such as sinanglaw and other specialties such as kare-kare, binagoongan, crispy dinuguan etc. for P65.00 only.

Watch for my next Bagnet adventure soon...Bagnet 8065! :D 


Visit Bagnet Boy at Shangri-la Food Court or Robinsons Galleria Food Court. 


Total food cost: P65.00 - P100.00/meal


Bite cost: P85.00/bagnet meal 
Munch worthy: Yes, worth the cholesterol 
Walker repeat: Yes. A quick bagnet crave escape. 


Disclaimer: Bagnet Boy did not pay me to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment