Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang"




My ideal Nuffnang Summer is…

1. Hitting the beach (possible for a Summer Fling?), never had one though but I do have my summer fling for life J Can’t wait to go back to Magalawa Island.
    2. Volunteer for a good cause – thinking about Red Cross and the possibility of being out in the field to serve.
    3. Scout the metro for the latest events, trends and of course-FOODIE HUNT!

"Schick. Free your skin."


     All these activities involve body and sun exposure and I am not one of those gals lucky enough to have fine hair on certain body parts, such as under arms and legs and most of my activities involve exposing them. I cannot and refuse to go to the beach with curly sue armpits and legs- so much for flaunting my curves right? And I mean CURVES (tummy curves to exact!) – Not that I’m pregnant ok. Imagine going to the beach wearing leggings just to hide those nasty body curls. Even wearing shorts and sleeveless tops is a dilemma, wearing jeans with this weather is quite impossible and very uncomfortable. Good thing there’s an over the counter quick solution. Since early college days I’ve been using Schick Razor, I use the one with the aloe strip because as I’ve mentioned I do have sensitive skin. Its part of my beauty emergency kit in times where waxing isn’t available. I am very conscious and this helped me be confident and do things without hesitation.

"Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered."


Another thing is the heat! Summer is literally hotter! Although soaking up some Vitamin D is good, excessive exposure causes the harsh rays of the sun to penetrate our skin that leads to darkening and damage our DNA and makes us vulnerable to dangerous health risks such as skin cancer. We have to be equipped with survival kits and protect ourselves. My trusted ally - Banana Boat Sunscreen with Aloe Vera. It’s a value for money product, affordable and commits to protecting your skin .

I just can’t wait for an activity filled and productive summer ahead.

Just a reminder! Do not expose yourself or put sunscreen immediately on newly shaved skin or broken skin this may cause irritation :D Allow some time before you do so.

Don’t peel off your banana delicate skin, protect and moisturize with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion and practice your smooth moves with Schick. Free your skin! 


"Schick. Free your skin."
"Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered."

No comments:

Post a Comment