Sunday, December 25, 2011

MUNCH MONSTER raid: Adrian Miguels Snacks To Go!

This was one of Jai’s Christmas Gifts bought from our good friend Ian.
1 box (15pcs) - P260.00
This Carrot Cupcake with cream cheese on top is literally one of those desserts that melts-in-your-mouth! I loved it so much that I had to hide from everyone so that no one would eat it except me. Selfish me :P 

I love the fact that Jai gave me this treat as a surprise. Just what I need after a long tiring day.


Another dessert is a chocolate cupcake, a gift to us from Ian and as expected it was delicious. I have to start watching my weight soon! 



You should also try their bestsellers Sylvannas and Banana Crunch, totally worth every peso!

Bite Cost: P200.00 and up/order
Munch Worthy: Yes, definitely! Try their sylvannas
Walker repeat: Yes


Visit their Facebook Page for more info: Adrian Miguel's Snacks To Go


No comments:

Post a Comment