Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HAPPY ZOMBII walks your way

Happy Zombii: A delighted corpse brought back to life by mystical means.

This is my layman’s term version for my phlegmatic-melancholic personality.

I am the type of person who’s often seen as shy, weird and serious, But what you don’t know about me is that I easily laugh at things people usually don’t laugh about and understand--- yes, I am weird and so is everyone. :D Wait, let me re-phrase that... we’re all unique and special ... in some way right?

I care for the environment and hate people who litter, let me give you an example,those darn hypocrites who say they love the beach and brags about how beautiful it is but does’nt clean up their mess leaving plastics, tetrapacks, cigarettes, bottles, etc. those people who think they’re oh so cool--- well you’re not.

I like exploring new places (I’m a walker right), a new restaurant, a thrift shop, beach,  etc. So I’ll tour you to some of my new discoveries.

I am very thrifty, so I usually look out for discounts and promos, good things in life does’nt always have to be expensive.

I love to eat a lot! But I'm a cutting down a bit on fried foods (cholesterol overload).

Join me as I give you a crash course on the different adventures and issues of a phlegmatic –melancholic person, a.k.a Happy Zombii.

So you don’t care? Then why continue reading? 




No comments:

Post a Comment